151 8013 8068
江西省“三校生”对口升学考试是由全省中等职业学校合格毕业生和具有同 等学力的考生参加的选拔性考试。考试应有较高的信度、效度和必要的区分度。 本考试依据教育部 2009 年 1 月颁发的《中等职业学校英语教学大纲》和 2017 年江西省“三校生”对口升学考试大纲(英语) ，并考虑我省中等职业学校的教 学实际， 考查学生的英语基础知识、基本技能和在生活和职业场景中的综合语言 应用能力。
本科考试时间为 120 分钟，总分为 150 分。
要求考生掌握并运用《中等职业学校英语教学大纲》中基础模块部分要求的 英语语音、词汇、语法基础知识以及所学功能意念和话题项目，要求词汇量为 2000 左右。
听力(暂不作考试要求)：要求考生能听懂日常生活中的简单会话和职业 场景中的指令。考生应能利用关键词捕捉简单信息(如： 姓名、电话号码、职业 等);能根据日常生活和职业场景中的多步骤指令做出相应反应;能理解所听到 的日常交际对话的大意。
阅读：要求考生能读懂简单的应用短文，如：简单的请柬、表格、通知及 海报等。考生应能抓住阅读材料的中心意思， 并找出特定细节信息; 能根据上下 文和构词法猜测词义; 能根据文章信息进行简单的推理、判断; 能读懂《中等职 业学校英语教学大纲》中“话题项目表”范围内常见题材的简单阅读材料。
写作：要求考生能根据提示进行简单的书面表达。考生应能填写简单的表 格(如： 个人信息、问卷等) ;能写简单的个人介绍; 能用简单句描述事物、表 达看法; 能简要描述熟悉的事件和经历; 能根据范例， 仿写应用文， 如通知、电 子邮件、个人履历等。
试卷由第 I 卷和第 II 卷两部分组成。第 I 卷为客观题， 包括单项选择、完形 填空、阅读理解和情景交际;第 II 卷为主观题，本试卷为书面表达题。
I 单项选择：测试考生对英语语法、词汇知识和简单表达形式的掌握情况。 本部分共 25 小题，每小题 1 分。每题在一句或两句话中留出空白，要求考生从 每题所给的 4 个选项中选出最佳选项。本部分所需时间约为 20 分钟。
II 完形填空： 测试考生在语篇中对英语语法、词汇知识和简单表达形式的掌 握情况。共 20 小题， 每小题 1.5 分。在一篇 250 词左右的短文中留出 20 个空白， 要求考生从每题所给的 4 个选项中选出最佳选项， 使补足后的短文意思通顺、前 后连贯、结构完整。本部分所需时间约为 15 分钟。
III 阅读理解： 测试考生阅读理解书面英语的能力。本部分共 25 小题， 每小 题 2 分。要求考生根据所提供短文的内容， 从每题所给的 4 个选项中选出最佳选 项。本部分所需时间约为 50 分钟。
IV 情景交际：测试考生英语运用能力和英语交际能力。本部分共 10 小题， 每小题 2 分，满分 20 分。 A 段对话，要求考生从对话后所给五个选项中选出可 以填入空白处的最佳选项; B 段对话， 要求考生根据对话内容， 从对话后的七个 选项中选出能填入空白出的最佳选项， 选项中有两项为多余选项。本部分所需时 间约为 15 分钟。
V 写作：本部分测试考生的书面表达能力。本部分要求考生根据所给情景， 用英语写一篇 60-80 词左右的短文。情景包括目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等; 提供情景的形式有图画、图表、提纲等。本部分所需时间约为 20 分钟。
试卷包括容易题， 中等题和难题， 容易题占 30%，中等题占 50%，难题占 20%。
第 I 卷(选择题，共 125 分)
Ⅰ . 单项选择题(共 25 小题;每小题 1 分，满分 25 分)
从 A 、B 、C 、D 中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项 填黑。
1. —Thank you very much, Mr. Smith.
A. You are welcome B. Don’t say so
C. You’re right D. Don’t do that
2. —Have you seen Tony Story?
—Yes. is a good film for kids.
A. He B. She C. It D. There
3. Look! A student playing basketball on the playground.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
4. —How do you usually go to work?
—By bus, but yesterday I walked.
A. a B. the C. 不填 D. an
5. We have a sports meeting September every year.
A. at B. in C. on D. of
6. —Do you have a pet?
—Yes, I have a I like it very much.
A. car B. magazine C. dog D. computer
7. I can’t tell you what Jane will do this afternoon. I know of her daytime habits.
A. everything B. something C. anything D. nothing
8. It is a street. Please be careful when crossing it.
A. long B. busy C. modern D. heavy
9. —Smith, somebody wants you on the phone.
— no one knows I am here.
A. But B. So C. For D. And
10. you help me? I can’t carry the heavy box upstairs.
A. Need B. May C. Must D. Can
11. Do you want me what the story is about?
A. telling B. to tell C. told D. tell
12. You should talking. We must keep quiet in the library.
A. continue B. enjoy C. stop D. learn 13. —Can you tell me you got to the park?
A. where B. how C. when D. why
14. That sounds rather simple, but it’s very difficult.
A. in fact B. in time C. in turn D. in need
15. Willy owned number of books than anyone else I have ever met.
A. a large B. a larger C. the largest D. the larger
16. I am writing a letter to Rose, father works in a bank.
A. whose B. who C. that D. which
17. —I to the post office.
—While you are there, can you get me some stamps?
A. went B. have gone C. am going D. go
18. I suggested her out to dinner for a change.
A. taken B. take C. to take D. taking 19. We have to hurry up we can catch the last train.
A. as if B. so that C. while D. unless
20.—Has Kate finished her report?
—I don’t know. She it last night.
A. will write B. has written C. is writing D. was writing 21. Don’t too late, or you will fell sleepy in class tomorrow.
A. stand up B. look up C. stay up D. get up 22. You have had your hair ; it looks great.
A. cuts B. cutting C. to cut D. cut
23. It’s too late to go to the football match now; , it’s beginning to snow.
A. besides B. however C. so D. yet
24. —The room is dirty.
—I know. It for weeks.
A. hasn’t been cleaned B. hasn’t cleaned
C. wasn’t cleaned D. didn’t clean
25. —Talk to you later.
—All right. .
A. I’d like to B. See you C. Not at all D. No way Ⅱ . 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分)
阅读下面短文， 从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A 、B 、C 和 D)中， 选出 可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I woke up early this morning. I have the habit of getting the morning news. So I tried to watch 26 before I 27 to my office, but I couldn’t. I had an empty feeling and I have had that 28 so many times before.
I walked out of my house into the street. On my way to 29 , I decided to get something to 30 from the little store just down the road. I had never been there before but I was 31 and it would be 5 hours before I 32 work. It was a
long 33 .
I walked in and the owner of the 34 took my order. When I said “I heard you make great cheese”, he seemed very 35 .
I looked around and found an empty 36 to eat my food. Next to it, there was an old woman. She looked at me and said, “Has anyone ever 37 you that you have the most beautiful brown eyes?”
“No, never, 38 my eyes are blue,” I said.
She said, “Oh, yes. You have beautiful blue 39 ”.
I 40 and said thank you. She began to tell me some more 41 and they
made me laugh.
She then said, “Your smile really makes a room a nice place.”
I said, “ 42 you very much.”
She looked at me with kindness 43 her eyes and said, “ 44 care of that smile.”
I felt very 45 . It was really a good start of a day.
26. A. TV B. movies C. magazines D. games
27. A. rode B. sailed C. flew D. went
28. A. coffeeB. televisionC. feelingD. habit
29. A. schoolB. workC. homeD. breakfast
30. A. readB. eatC. smellD. wear
31. A. hungryB. angryC. thirstyD. sleepy
32. A. went toB. went forC. got upD. got off
33. A. timeB. wayC. storyD. trip
34. A. factoryB. farmC. storeD. station
35. A. upsetB. coldC. disappointedD. pleased
36. A. boxB. seatC. roomD. plate
37. A. orderedB. doubtedC. toldD. seen
38. A. becauseB. ifC. thoughD. before
39. A. dressB. hairC. shoesD. eyes
40. A. criedB. wonderedC. smiledD. left
41. A. newsB. jokesC. songsD. left
42. A. ThankB. KnowC. LoveD. Hate
43. A. for B. at C. in D. on
44. A. Look B. Get C. Take D. Have
45. A. tired B. puzzled C. strange D. happy
Ⅲ . 阅读理解(共 25 小题;每小题 2 分，满分 50 分)
阅读下面短文， 从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A 、B 、C 和 D)中， 选出
Rose Garden Hotel
This popular hotel is in the heart of London. All rooms have colour TVs and bathrooms. Prices are low and the service is excellent. And you can have free breakfast. Everyone is welcome here.
Price a night
October -May June -September
Single room ￡40.00 ￡55.00
Double room ￡65.00 ￡70.00
Address: 27 Cherry Road, London
Airspeed to the USA
Do you often travel to the USA on business?
Airspeed is a different airline. It can arrange( 安排) interesting one-day sightseeing tours of American cities like Seattle and New York. You can also go to see the White House or have a meal in China Town.
You’ll enjoy your business trip, and you will feel as if you’re on vacation! Phone 0171-368-4925 for more information.
46. If you want a double room in Rose Garden Hotel on October 4th, you should pay .
A. ￡40.00 B. ￡55.00 C. ￡65.00 D. ￡70.00
47. If you stay in Rose Garden Hotel, you can have free .
A. breakfast B. lunch C. bathrooms D. movies
48. Which phone number will you ring to book a room in Rose Garden Hotel? A. 0717-402-8277. B. 0717-402-8298.
C. 0171-368-4925. D. 0171-368-4926.
49. Airspeed can arrange for you to visit .
A. Seattle B. Beijing C. Paris D. London 50. How can you get more information of Airspeed to the USA?
A. By sending an E-mail. B. By making a phone call.
C. By going to the White House. D. By writing a letter.
This is my story. I’m French. I fly planes in Africa.
One day, when I was flying a very small plane, there was something wrong with the engine(发动机). The engine stopped. I was the only one in the plane. The plane was light and finally I managed to land it. I was OK and the plane was OK, too.
Where was I?I didn’t know. I couldn’t see and houses or farms. I had only one bottle of water and two oranges in the plane. No the first day I didn’t eat anything. Luckily, I had a map.
In the evening, I began walking. Where should I walk? I looked at my map. I looked at the moon and the stars. I walked and walked.
The sun came up on the morning of the second day. It was too hot to walk. I
stayed in the same place for many hours. In the evening, I began walking. I ate one orange and drank a little water.
The hot sun came up on the fourth day. Would this be my last day on the Earth? I didn’t know. Suddenly I saw a man on a hill. I walked to him excitedly and said hello
to him. He looked at me and then gave me some water. I drank and drank and drank …
51. Where does the writer come from?
A. America. B. France. C. Italy. D. Britain.
52. What happened to the plane?
A. It got broken. B. It couldn’t land safely.
C. Its engine went wrong. D. It ran out of gas.
53. Why did the writer eat nothing on the first day?
A. He was badly ill. B. He was seriously injured.
C. He hadn’t enough food. D. He had lost his map.
54. When did the writer see a man on a hill?
A. On the fourth day. B. On the third day.
C. On the second day. D. On the first day.
55. How did the writer feel when he saw a man on a hill?
A. Frightened. B. Surprised. C. Excited. D. Interested.
Three-year-old Gaby loves soccer. Every Saturday morning, her mom Jeanne
takes her for a 45-minute soccer practice. But soccer season will be over soon. What’s next? Ice skating lessons. Besides sports on the weekends, Gaby also goes to school
during the week.
“Gaby goes to preschool(幼儿园) from nine to noon Monday through Friday except Tuesday. On Tuesdays, she goes to preschool in the afternoon. She also has cooking lessons on Wednesdays, gymnastics on Thursdays and dance on Fridays. Right now, she’s playing soccer,” said Jeanne.
She said even though Gaby was just 3, she needed to take part in lots of different activities to find out what kinds of things she likes doing.
“She likes to keep busy. She hasn’t taken a rest at noon since she was 22 months old. She likes to keep up with her big sisters!” Jeanne said. Gaby’s 6-year-old twin sisters Julia and Sophie have lessons six hours a day, five days a week.
“Are your kids tired of these activities?” I asked. “No, and I’m not, either. You see, in order to live a better life in the future, children need to learn teamwork,
sportsmanship, get exercise and have fun.”
56. How often does Gaby go to soccer practice?
A. Once a week. B. Twice a week.
C. Three times a week. D. Four times a week.
57. What will Gaby learn after the soccer season is over?
A. Skating. B. Swimming. C. Running. D. Riding.
58. Gaby needn’t go to preschool on .
A. Monday mornings B. Tuesday mornings
C. Thursday mornings D. Friday mornings
59. Gaby has dance lessons on .
A. Mondays B. Tuesdays C. Wednesdays D. Fridays
60. Jeanne sends Gaby to take part in so many activities to find out . A. how to teach kids B. when a kid should go to school C. what Gaby is interested in D. why Gaby likes soccer
Most Americans pay attention to their health.
In school, children learn to eat healthy food. They are told not to eat too much
junk food. They know what is good or bad to eat. Many Americans read the
information carefully about what they eat. The U.S. government also requires(要求) strict food, so the food has higher quality and people can eat better food.
Keeping fit is often on the top list of Americans’ New Year’s resolutions. Most Americans like Joining health clubs to take enough exercise. Many stores sell sports shoes and clothing. People can even buy equipment(设备) and set up their own
exercise center at home.
Now Americans exercise less than they did before. The number of people taking part in health activities is becoming smaller. Of high school students, only 37% of
them exercise three time a week. However, 70% of the young men watch TV at least an hour every day, and 38% of them watch over three hours. At least one-third of
Americans weigh 20% more than their ideal weight.
Though these problems are worrying, we still say Americans enjoy good health, because medical care in the United States is the best in the world.
61. What food to American children learn to eat in school?
A. Healthy food. B. Junk food. C. Sweet food. D. Snacks.
62. What is on the top list of Americans’ New Year’s plan?
A. Keeping fit. B. Selling sports shoes.
C. Selling sports clothes. D. Watching TV.
63. Most Americans take enough exercise by .
A. walking after dinner B. joining health clubs
C. setting up home exercise centers D. running outside in the morning
64. What does the underlines word “ideal”(Paragraph 4) probably mean?
A. Important. B. Right. C. Great. D. Balanced.
65. According to Paragraph 4, what problem are Americans facing?
A. Exercising less than before. B. Eating less than before.
C. Watching less TV than before. D. Working less than before.
Do you like meeting new people? Do you like talking? Are you shy? Whatever your answers are, the following tips can help you.
Have some topics ready to start a conversation. Say something about the
weather or the place where you are. Talk about the weekend — we all have something to say about weekends.
Make the conversation interesting. Read the latest news. Find out information about popular music or what’s new in fashion or sports.
Listen actively. Don’tjust say “Yes” or “No” when you answer a question. You’d better show your own opinion, too.
Don’t talk about yourself all the time. Ask “How about you?” and show that you are interested in the other person. People love to talk about themselves!
Ask information questions. Ask questions like “What do you do in your free time?” or “What kind of food do you like?” Use questions to keep the conversation going. But don’t ask too many questions. It’s not an interrogation(审问)!
Be positive. Negative answers can sound rude. And if you don’t want to answer a personal question, simply say, “Oh, I’m not sure I can answer that.”
Smile! Everyone loves smile. Just be relaxed, smile and be yourself.
66. How many tips are mentioned in the text?
A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7.
67. According to Paragraph 3, what can we do to make the conversation interesting? A. Sing a pop song. B. Get the latest news.
C. Do some sports. D. Ask “How about you?” . 68. What does the writer suggest readers do in Paragraph 4?
A. Don’t talk to strangers. B. Don’t say “yes” or “no” .
C. Be an active listener. D. Be an active speaker.
69. What can keep the conversation going according to Paragraph 6?
A. Information questions. B. Personal questions.
C. Being confident. D. Being honest.
70. The text in mainly about some .
A. conversation skills B. business skills
C. language skills D. study skills
Ⅳ. 情景交际(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分)
阅读 A 段对话， 从对话后所给五个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 阅读 B 段对话，根据对话内容，从对话后的七个选 项中选出能填入空白出的最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项为 多余选项。
A：Hi, Judy. Will you help me?
B：Oh, Jack. 71.
A：My pen pal’s birthday is coming. 72.
B：Well, you could buy her a gift.
A：Oh, no. She is in America. 73.
B：Perhaps you should write her an e-mail.
A：74. Because we often write to each other. It’s not special.
B：Maybe you could make a nice postcard on the computer by yourself.
A：Sounds like a good idea.
A：Thank you. Judy.
B：You are welcome.
A. But I don’t know what to get for her.
B. I can’t meet her at all.
C. I don’t think it’s a good idea.
D. What’s the matter?
E. Now let me help you design it.
A：Hello, Alex! 76. .
B：I’m going to put up the poster on the wall.
B：Yes. We are going to have a school party.
B：At half past six tomorrow evening.
A：Oh great! 78.
B：I’m going to wear my school uniform(校服).
A：Could I wear my jeans to the party?
B：I’m afraid you can’t. 79.
B：Yes. Look at the poster. 80.
A：Well. I’ll wear my school uniform, too.
A. What kind of clothes are you going to wear? B. If so, the students at the door won’t let you in. C. Here are the rules for the party.
D. Please bring your ID card.
E. What are you going to do?
F. When are we going to have it?
G. The poster tells us to get there on time.
Ⅴ. 书面表达(25 分)
作一个 50~70 词的自我介绍，开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数。
Father’s jobengineerMother’s jobEnglish teacher
School of graduation (毕业学校)Lincoln High school
Hobbiessports, collecting stamps, music
Hello! I’m very glad to introduce myself to you.
That’s all. Thank you.
Ⅰ . 单项选择题(共 25 小题;每小题 1 分，满分 25 分)
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. C 7. D 8. B 9. A 10. D
11. B 12. C 13. B 14. A 15. B 16. A 17. C 18. D 19. B 20. D
21. C 22. D 23. A 24. A 25. B
Ⅱ . 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分)
26. A 27. D 28. C 29. B 30. B 31. A 32. D 33. A 34. C 35. D
36. B 37. C 38. A 39. D 40. C 41. B 42. A 43. C 44. C 45. D
Ⅲ . 阅读理解(共 25 小题;每小题 2 分，满分 50 分)
46. C 47. A 48. A 49. A 50. B 51. B 52. C 53. C 54. A 55. C
56. A 57. A 58. B 59. D 60. C 61. A 62. A 63. B 64. B 65. A
66. D 67. B 68. C 69. A 70. A
Ⅳ. 情景交际(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分)
71. D 72. A 73. B 74. C 75. E 76. E 77. F 78. A 79. B 80. C
Ⅴ. 书面表达(25 分)
Hello! I’m very glad to introduce myself to you. My name is Jim. I’m a boy of 15. My father is an engineer. My mother is an English teacher. I graduated from
Lincoln High School. Computer and English are my favorites, and I’m good at them. In my spare time, I like sports very much. I like collecting stamps and music, too. I think collecting stamps is very interesting. I can learn a lot from it.
That’s all. Thank you!